Chicken Wings

telekaster1999

Tele-Afflicted
I'll share my top secret marinade with you guys and gals just because I like you. No sauce needed.
Equal parts Italian dressing and Worcestershire sauce.
Pinch of salt and pepper, onion and garlic powder.
Hot sauce to taste.
Marinate for at least an hour, overnight in the refrigerator is better.
Grill, smoke,bake, air fry...
Enjoy!
20210812_225726.jpg

kafka

Friend of Leo's
I got a bag of frozen wings at Costco recently, with the sauce in the little pouches. You just cook them in the oven for 20 minutes or so. I drench them in bleu cheese dressing. They're pretty good.

hollowman

Friend of Leo's
ok those look awesome!

my personal recipe: Toss wings with Truff Oil hot sauce (you can sub olive oil mixed with your fav hot sauce) til evenly coated. then a sweet BBQ dry rub (i use Jack Stack dry rub) and toss and rub til its a nice coating. I will also add Sriracha dry rub for more heat, but be careful, too much will overpower most people. i like the sweet heat! Then smoke in my pellet smoker for an hour at 180, then turning up to 350 for about 20 minutes or so til done. I'll take pics next time!

Informal

Tele-Afflicted
I got a bag of frozen wings at Costco recently, with the sauce in the little pouches. You just cook them in the oven for 20 minutes or so. I drench them in bleu cheese dressing. They're pretty good.

I love those wings.... They come in Buffalo and Sweet Chipolte BBQ (at least in these parts)

I love me some bleu cheese dipping too!

I throw em in the air fryer for about 10 minutes, then crisp them a bit on the BBQ with apple or cherry wood.