It's been a while since I made some of these but I thought I should document it this time round.. I'm a fan of chicken head knobs. Besides liking the retro styliness, the name alone has automatic appeal. I'm an even bigger fan of chrome chicken heads, but I'm not gonna pay more in shipping than the value of the knob itself, and I can't get them here in NZ. In the spirit of the gator feedin, manatee touting gentleman from Florida, I ain't gonna pay for something I can make myself with means readily available. I've made a few sets of these in the past, using the same materials. They have held up well and still look great. So I started with readily available CH's I got here. To me the profile is a little lite, (as shown on right) so I used Tamiya putty to reprofile the knob to a shape I was happy with.