Cheating is my plan.

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
This weekend is one of a few "fests" we have in our MTB community. It's a ride/camp/eat pretty much expert for everything. The mobile home brew rig here is know to show up. 15 miles min of expert trails known for greased sharp rock is the must do.

Now in my 60s I'll absolutely go hard at it will but not take the drinking club with a biking problem route. I just can't have more than 1-2 beers anymore without suffering later. I want to sleep in my own bed let alone risk sleeping with those who never make it to a camp site.

Maybe some other aging funsters can relate. 15 mi or more of expert riding with people who could be your kids is plenty. Drunk is an adventure I don't need or want.

ayfLy47.jpg

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
Yeah, someone 'curating' a microbrew on the trail in front of me is not my sort of fun.
The cargo bike itself let alone carrying a keg of beer on one side and cooler the other cannot handle the riding part. I'm not no fun or no beer but have reached a level of maturity and age where being drunk is no fun and a hangover is too easy.

Still, it should be the fantastic event it always is. It has created broken bones and stitches over the years. I love how biking and skiing is so many types of people. Also the types of people who've got that hard to describe will drop in or do some hang time feeling.

Buckaroo65

Tele-Afflicted
Hey, I’m fun(and handsome(according to my mom))and I quit boozing. Enjoy the ride, I‘d be all over that! Just because I don’t drink doesn’t mean I can’t encourage others😉