Chase Bliss Audio - MOOD (looper, time stretch, delay, reverb)

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by abunchofpedals, Oct 8, 2019.

1. abunchofpedals

abunchofpedals Tele-Meister

I’ve had this pedal for a while and I finally got the hang of it. I don’t know why really… maybe too many options… maybe I’m a little impatient I guess. Anyway, it’s been one of the most fun pedals I’ve ever had. You can do a ton of crazy complicated stuff like sequencing midi and using the dip switches…. but you can also just make a chill loop and play along with some reverb or delay. Either way, it’s super fun. I know there’s tons of these videos out so I hope some people can find this one useful. I tried to cut all all of the messing around and leave the cool sounds. I also tried to explain it’s controls to the best of my ability.

Pajama, 57fenderstrat and BorderRadio like this.
  2. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Man I LOVE the sounds you can get out of this! This just shot to the top of my Most Wanted Pedals List! Thanks for sharing!

3. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

It's pricey, but about on par of what I would pay for a really good reverb, delay and tremolo separately...and you can do so much more with it. Love that they packed so much into one pedal.

4. abunchofpedals

In all honesty, I got this for free but I'd still buy one after watching all the videos. I feel like you get something new every time you turn it on.

5. Pajama

Pajama Tele-Meister

I had the same thing happen to me when I first got mine...too many options and I felt kind of overwhelmed. Now that I have had the Mood for a while and have some presets made (I bought the Faves for additional presets) I get on with it just fine. I love feeding my Count to 5 into my Mood and then into a Vox Looper. The Mood is a great pedal and I am looking forward to the Chase Bliss Blooper.

6. abunchofpedals

Hell yea, the BLooper looks awesome!

Pajama likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.