Chargers v. Raiders - 1-9-22

Brad Pittiful

Telefied
Silver Supporter
a tie game gets both teams in the playoffs

will they get lucky and tie

do they hate each other enough to play to win to keep the other out of the playoffs

will they play blatantly for a tie...kind of a backroom agreement to tie so they both get in the playoffs

Tall-Fir

Tele-Meister
Well, this is the day! I like the Raiders, but I am living in Charger territory now. That, and along with being a Justin Herbert fan, I am rooting for the Chargers.

I hope for a really good game. The Raiders can definitely win as Derick Carr knows what he is doing for sure, and the Chargers have a crummy run defense. OTOH, one can never really tell when Herbert has one of those passing games where things really Come together. I think the strength of the Chargers defense will really tell the story of the game.

I can’t wait for the game either.

RIP John Madden! I’m sure he will be watching this one!

Old Plank

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Nobody's gonna play to tie, I can't imagine, but IF it happened to be, I'm sure both teams would take it! Carr doesn't seem like vengeful type of guy, but probably some of the other guys wouldn't mind some payback for Bosa ridiculing Carr by essentially calling him a baby when under rushing pressure.

Bluesboy3

Tele-Afflicted
Nobody's gonna play to tie, I can't imagine, but IF it happened to be, I'm sure both teams would take it! Carr doesn't seem like vengeful type of guy, but probably some of the other guys wouldn't mind some payback for Bosa ridiculing Carr by essentially calling him a baby when under rushing pressure.
Nobody can question Carr's determination and toughness. I'm a Raider fan and he epitomizes the Silver & Black in my opinion.

Bisaccia has the Raiders playing team football, with passion and energy.

Raiders should hire him.

Poster Extraordinaire
Thanks for the heads-up. The credit card payment is due.

Ed Driscoll

Friend of Leo's
What a game! I'm glad I caught most of the fourth quarter and overtime. I didn't have a dog in that hunt, so I was kind of hoping for a tie just for the sheer craziness factor. Unlike, err, this fellow whom the camera found in the stands late in the game

FIt22ipX0AEjhkR.jpg