Change 1x15 to 2x10?

Lowerleftcoast

Poster Extraordinaire
How about an amp stand? Beam it into outer space (put a little in the PA if you need more).

Doing FOH, I like amp stands!

NTC

Tele-Afflicted
What happens if you rurn it to face the wall? Does that help?

63 vibroverb

Tele-Afflicted
I converted my 1x15 Vibrasonic to a 2x12 earlier this year. First reason is the beamy/scooped/peaky nature of 15's. Second reason is the shrinking choices in 15's (let alone at 4 ohms) these days. I'd say it's worth it if you don't mind the extra weight. 2x10's should be an easy fit.

Speakers in series tend to sound more rich and compressed in mids vs. parallel in my experience. Parallel will do better with dampening when you use 2 different speakers, as well as wider treble/bass and tighter response.

I know of a person that had the baffle made, installed the speakers and went to attach it to the cab and ***CLINK*** when the speaker frame against the capacitor cage.

It would be a REALLY good idea to cut a piece of cardboard to the exact shape of your current baffle, lay the speakers on it and draw circles where they will go.

Then put it into place with the front of the cab facing the ground, lay the speakers into position to be sure they didn't hit anything THEN make the real baffle!!!
Yep, that was me haha