1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Chaining pedals in parallel

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Muzik4Machines, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Muzik4Machines

Muzik4Machines TDPRI Member

so i tried it with the LS2, but my 2 fuzz were now seeing the buffer out and it changed the sound a little

Is there a passive way to do that (split the signal without loss and re combining it passively (or active, less of a problem at the output IMOHO)

i want to gut my 2 chineese fuzz and put them both in a double size enclosure with the parallel stuff (and a series switch for good measure), both to save space on my pedal board and to have an all in one stoner machine (may even integrate my fake EP booster at the end after the summing)

is there any way to do this or i am just dreaming of impossible things?

2. bricksnbeatles

bricksnbeatles Tele-Afflicted

Just use a non-buffered ABY box and then use a receiver box and yeah, should be good

3. Muzik4Machines

Muzik4Machines TDPRI Member

but wouldn't the passive ABY load the pickup and alter the fuzz tones?

and is the passive mixing of both ok to do?

4. bricksnbeatles

bricksnbeatles Tele-Afflicted

Since its passive, it wouldn't do any more damage than an extra few feet of cable. As for the second question, I believe it's ok to do, I've done it many times before with no problems.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.