Certificate invalid?

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
A couple of days ago I started getting a pop-up warning that Safari cannot verify the identity of the site as the root certificate is expired.

???

TDPRI

Retired
There is no root certificate. None whatsoever. So, I don't see why anything should be telling you that the certificate is expired.

Only SSL secured websites have certificates. We sell nothing. And have no need for SSL security. So, again - we don't have ANY certificate.

amplifiedhermit

Tele-Meister
A couple of days ago I started getting a pop-up warning that Safari cannot verify the identity of the site as the root certificate is expired.

???

We're you typing the address in using HTTPS instead of HTTP? You often get that error if you try to connect using SSL to a site that doesn't use it like this one.

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Thanks, Paul. It's probably just some weird thing with the latest version of Safari (Just bought a new computer two weeks ago).

Frodebro

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
We're you typing the address in using HTTPS instead of HTTP? You often get that error if you try to connect using SSL to a site that doesn't use it like this one.

My bookmarks all migrated over from the old computer, so I haven't typed in an address for this site in years.