1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

carvin tele/strat

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Chet Johnson, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Chet Johnson

Chet Johnson Tele-Afflicted

2. Slow Reflexes

Slow Reflexes Poster Extraordinaire

Coolness! Glad to see they came out with that; I'd asked them a few years ago if there was any way to get a kit of that type and they said something like they are always considering the market but no.

3. markJcaster

markJcaster TDPRI Member

I have heard nothing but great things about Carvin guitars. I have a nomad amp and it's built like a tank and sounds awesome with a few mods.

4. CYlloR

CYlloR TDPRI Member

I've owned a Carvins for a while now; the woodwork, finish and playability are always top notch, and I always wonder how they can do semi-custom work at that price. If they have a weakness its in some of their electronic components and design. Just my opinion. Their roots are in country instruments (from way back anyway) and I may just run up the road to their factory showroom, check out their new TLB60 and see how it compares in sound to, say, a James Burton Tele.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.