can't see my own pictures

Discussion in 'Mobile App Support' started by Kazer, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Kazer

Kazer Tele-Meister

I have posted a few pictures and other people seem to be able to see them but all I see is a grey box??

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    Provide a link to an example post and we'll take a look.

3. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    Nevermind, I found the post. Are you using a phone to post? And, is it on your phone that you can't see the photos? Are you using a browser or an app? Which app? iOS or Android?

We need to know more about exactly what you are doing and in what way to be able to respond.

4. Kazer

Kazer Tele-Meister

Yes, using an android phone to post and view, tdpri app.
    Love this forum, good stuff!!

5. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/551187-these-two-pickups.html

Here is a screenshot of your photo being displayed in the TDPRI Android App. So, there is no issue on our end. Why you are not seeing it on your phone is unknown.

The typical first thing to do is reboot the device completely. Other than that perhaps you can check for answers on an Android Forum that supports your device.

I moved your thread to the specific Mobile App Support forum due to the nature of the issue.

PS. I checked on our Old Android App and the photos appear there as well. If you are using the old app I suggest you remove it and update to the new Android App right away. The Old app will cease working by the end of this month. Don't know how to tell the old app from the new app? Read this: http://www.tdpri.com/forum/mobile-app-support/538904-how-tell-old-app-new-app.html.

Attached Files:

6. Kazer

Kazer Tele-Meister

Ok, thank you for your help.
    I am currently working on my 1st 90's tele
    And this forum has been such a great help

7. Kazer

Kazer Tele-Meister

I downloaded both apps one night and for some reason started using the old version and deleted the new version.... By your suggestion I deleted the old app and re-installed the new version.......can see pics and all seems fine so far, thank you for your help and thank you for the app and tele community you have helped create

8. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    Glad that you are all set. For me the photos were showing on the old app. I did notice the first photo being a bit slow in loading and the space where the photo did load was grey. I was on wifi so, it was only a second or so delay. If you were on cellular service with a slow connection then it could seem that the photos were not loading.

Keep in mind, on a mobile phone things are not always instantly fast loading - especially images.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.