Canada eh!!!!

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Since now one else has mentioned it ... Happy Victoria Day long weekend!

Anyone up to something? I'm taking a break. Taking apart a backyard trampoline that's been unused for almost ten years. It's "springs" are bent fibreglass rods and it seems designed to pinch your hands when you try to take it apart. So itchy!

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Happy Canada Day! I feel so fortunate to live in such a great country, words can't describe it, and if they did, it would be against forum rules :lol:

I know I'm ahead by a day, but I could be ...

BTW... stumbled across this cool cover...

Keefsdad

Tele-Holic
I'm in Toronto, I am teaching a blues guitar class before the blues jam at Alleycatz, Broadway and Yonge, Wed nights at 6:15pm. It would be great to see some of you, or come for the jam at 7pm.

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Most Canadian recent news story: B.C. man fined for feeding Timbits to bear

bear-timbit.jpg

Is that a glazed sour cream Timbit? Those are my favourite!

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Big White hosted a World Cup event this past week. Because of the lack of snow in Europe, they doubled it up. We got the snow, and as you can see, the fog, too. Anyone else up there for the event?

marcos

TDPRI Member
Gatineau Quebec !!!. Gad to be bac and part of the community. If some of my od friends from Guitars Canada are on here, send me a message and et me now. ( unfortunaty the eyboard on my aptop is missing a etter) Guess witch one hihihi.

Burlington Dave

Friend of Leo's
Happy Canada Day! Gonna head out to Bobcaygeon later this week. (Sure miss Gordie)

I just played Bobcaygeon last night at the FIRST live jam at the iconic Moonshine Café in Oakville, Ontario, with my 16 year old son, Grant, on drums, and my daughter Georgi in attendance. It was FANTASTIC night of music and it's great to be playing live again! Gotta love this song, it absolutely rings in open G tuning!

Burlington Dave

Friend of Leo's
Just had my FIRST rehearsal since starting a Blue Rodeo tribute band just before Covid 19 hit! We did a bunch of videos over the past 16 months but it was the first time I'd met our drummer and bass player! We're called TRUE RODEO, check us out on Youtube...thanks, eh! :)

INFANT

Tele-Holic
I just played Bobcaygeon last night at the FIRST live jam at the iconic Moonshine Café in Oakville, Ontario, with my 16 year old son, Grant, on drums, and my daughter Georgi in attendance. It was FANTASTIC night of music and it's great to be playing live again! Gotta love this song, it absolutely rings in open G tuning!

I take it that you were playing on a patio as I don’t believe Ontario has opened up their indoor entertainment yet.