Canada eh!!!!

Jethro

Tele-Afflicted
Okay, how about all of us Canadian Jammers chime in with some of the great local jam clubs in your area.

Maybe we should call this thread the "Great White North"??? :lol:

Mike Bruce

Friend of Leo's
Okay, how about all of us Canadian Jammers chime in with some of the great local jam clubs in your area.

Maybe we should call this thread the "Great White North"??? :lol:

No great jam clubs here, though there's an infrequent jam at the legion hall.

Dave Best

Tele-Meister
If anyone here's of a good jam in SW Ontario, please post it. I'm starved for a good jam. The legions will often have C&W jamborees and that's all fine but often they don't allow amps. If they do, you sure can't turn your amp up at all.

CoastalGuy

TDPRI Member
Halifax here, HOME of Bubbles and the boys. The Rush episode was taped at the Metero Centre in Halifax and they built their trailer park just down the street.
Very cool stuff.

Stratburst

Friend of Leo's
Canadian rock featuring Telecasters? :D

P.S. - I'm in. Don't know any jam clubs in Toronto, mainly because I'm busy with work, family and my own band. Grossman's Tavern usually has something going on the occasional Friday night, if you're brave enough.

printer2

Poster Extraordinaire
Canadian rock featuring Telecasters? :D

P.S. - I'm in. Don't know any jam clubs in Toronto, mainly because I'm busy with work, family and my own band. Grossman's Tavern usually has something going on the occasional Friday night, if you're brave enough.

Don't know why I never saw these guys back in the day, can't see them missing Winnipeg.

Stratburst

Friend of Leo's
Don't know why I never saw these guys back in the day, can't see them missing Winnipeg.

I actually met Moe Berg on a movie set with Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez (long story). He was really nice, we chatted about guitars and he let me try his Squier Tele that he'd had for years.

More Can-Rock on Telecasters? Here you go . . . :D