Can you dig it.

raito

Poster Extraordinaire
It's like Van Cortlandt Park at the beginning of The Warriors here in downtown KC where I'm spending the week. Everyone flying their colors. Fortunately, it's neutral ground for everyone except Sporting KC and the Current. Youth programs don't count.

drmordo

Friend of Leo's
I honestly thought you were talking about Australian Football til I saw you were in the US.

drmordo

Friend of Leo's
There's a Sporting KC down under?

Lol, I have no idea. KC sounds like some kind of Australian acronym.... what is a sporting KC?

Maybe a better way to put it is the words you combined in your OP do not make sense to me; I do not understand what you are talking about.

raito

Poster Extraordinaire
Lol, I have no idea. KC sounds like some kind of Australian acronym.... what is a sporting KC?

Maybe a better way to put it is the words you combined in your OP do not make sense to me; I do not understand what you are talking about.
Kansas City. One of the less desirable things about US soccer is the tendency to ape the naming styles of other countries. It's one thing for 2 clubs to merge and style themselves 'United'. It's quite another to take that name from the start.

I'm down here for a coaching convention.

swervinbob

Friend of Leo's
A2CFDCFC-486A-4D15-9CD0-4FAE6B17E7F3.jpeg

Flat6Driver

Friend of Leo's
It's like Van Cortlandt Park at the beginning of The Warriors here in downtown KC where I'm spending the week. Everyone flying their colors. Fortunately, it's neutral ground for everyone except Sporting KC and the Current. Youth programs don't count.

Sadly, I saw this more leaning towards the Warriors and thinking about how the world (and cities) are today. I expected the thread to get shut down when the mods cracked the code. Glad it's just a sporting event.