Can anyone recommend some feel good or romantic films?

Tricone

Friend of Leo's
download.jpeg.jpg
Silver_Linings_Playbook_Poster.jpg

And here is a cool clip of Mike and his wife Leni Stern having fun playing guitar together.

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
Ok, I surrender!

Mouse Hunt - Nathan Lane & Lee Evans
Willow - Val Kilmer & Warwick Davis
Box Trolls - Ben Kingsley, Simon Pegg & Richard Ayoade.

And I've seen Eddie the Eagle 10 times!!!

AAT65

Poster Extraordinaire
Honestly, Kenneth Branagh’s version of Much Ado About Nothing is one of the happiest and most uplifting films I have ever seen. The final scene and the magnificent long take through the revelling crowd and up to look out over the Tuscan landscape is awesome.
Don’t be put off by it being Shakespeare… you don’t even need to understand everything they say or approve of some of the plotlines: it’s fabulous.

Skully

Doctor of Teleocity
I just thought of another one! "Palm Springs," starring Andy Samberg and Cristin Milioti. I reluctanly let me daughter put it on. It's one of those "Groundhog Day"-style comedies where the characters repeat a day over and over again. I usually find them boring if not exasperating because -- surprise! -- they're repetitive, like the new "Meet Cute," starring Pete Davidson and Kaley Cuoco. But I thought "Palm Springs" was really inventive and avoided the traps these films usually fall into, and Samberg did not annoy me. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's on Hulu.

rdjones

Tele-Holic
Just put on the Hallmark channel or Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.

"She" with whom I share our viewing pleasure does not tolerate any sort of graphic violence or gore, which rules out most modern action movies. HM and HMM movies are usually short on plot or big stars but otherwise very pleasant and inoffensive.

Maguchi

Friend of Leo's
I am trying to find some romantic comedies, fantasy or other feel good type of films to watch with my wife. We just watched the Princess Bride a few months ago, which she had never see and she loved it. I am not as big of a film buff as I use to be, so would you have any recommendations of anything nice to watch? Old movies are fine as well, especially anything with animals in it.
Dog - MGM 2022; PG-13

A story about a man and his dog.
Dog https://g.co/kgs/7nkfcf

Johnny Dubs

Tele-Meister
Platinum Supporter
“Mr. and Mrs. Smith” is one heck of a love story (and comes with a little Joe Strummer to boot.)