Can anyone recommend some feel good or romantic films?

Aftermath

Tele-Meister
I am trying to find some romantic comedies, fantasy or other feel good type of films to watch with my wife. We just watched the Princess Bride a few months ago, which she had never see and she loved it. I am not as big of a film buff as I use to be, so would you have any recommendations of anything nice to watch? Old movies are fine as well, especially anything with animals in it.

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Currently on Amazon- Love and Monsters is a great one.

My daughter and I are huge fans of all the “coming of age” style stuff, and things related to it. Never Been Kissed and 10 Things I Hate About You are perennial faves. Looks like it gone from HBO streaming now, but if you can find “Moonshot” we really enjoyed that as well.

“There’s Something About Mary” is absolutely hilarious, and also romantic.

“Benny and Joon” is a favorite of my wife and I. We re-watch it every couple years.

Last edited:

Aftermath

Tele-Meister
Currently on Amazon- Love and Monsters is a great one.

My daughter and I are huge fans of all the “coming of age” style stuff, and things related to it. Never Been Kissed and 10 Things I Hate About You are perennial faves. Looks like it gone from HBO streaming now, but if you can find “Moonshot” we really enjoyed that as well.

“There’s Something About Mary” is absolutely hilarious, and also romantic.

“Benny and Joon” is a favorite of my wife and I. We re-watch it ever couple years.
We are actually checking out Love and Monsters right now! Thanks for the recommendations.

O- Fender

Friend of Leo's
The Fisher King (I highly, highly recommend)

LA Story
Long Story Short

Not sure if these are actually good or if I am just in love with Rachael Griffith:
Me Myself I
Muriel's Wedding