Call now!!!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by HotRodSteve, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

I enjoy when I can get one of those phone guys to talk to me, (if I'm in the humor for it). The other day when a guy called to tell me my computer was infected with a virus, I asked him if he was from the pest control company? He said no, he was calling to fix my computer, I asked him what a computer was, he asked to speak with someone else at our home. I told him I lived alone about forty three miles from the nearest town. He said well, I'm getting a notice your computer is infected, I told him that I had an uncle who died of an infection. He said, "will you please be quite and listen to me while I talk?" I said sure, can you describe this computer you're talking about, he hung up on me.

scrapyardblue likes this.
  2. rcole_sooner

rcole_sooner Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I'm tired of all the commercials telling me to put ketchup on everything. Like AMC would have a Better Call Saul marathon weekend, and say, "Ketchup on all your favorite episodes this weekend!". How would I even put ketchup on a episode. So frustrating!!!!

Toto'sDad and nvilletele like this.
  3. nvilletele

nvilletele Friend of Leo's

I thought they said “Catsup” on all your favorite episodes.

5BD00845-0916-4F33-B9B8-1BB2BD3E88EC.jpeg

rcole_sooner and Toto'sDad like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.