1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Caline pure sky?

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by TeleTeebs, Apr 17, 2014.

1. TeleTeebs

TeleTeebs Banned

Just got one from a buddy for a 12 pack. Sounds decent. Not much time to mess with it yet..Whats the word on these? What is it based of off?(All these china pedals are clones right?)

2. LzeroKI

LzeroKI TDPRI Member

I've got one waiting to be delivered to me tomorrow. From what I can tell, its an attempted clone of the Timmy, albeit without the symmetric/asymmetric clipping switch, and with "conventional" bass and treble controls (as opposed to the "cut only" bass and treble controls of the Timmy). I've not heard any bad reviews from people who purchased one, and a few have said it gets close enough to the Timmy sound that it's worth the (minimal) purchase price.

3. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

Welcome to the forum!

4. TeleTeebs

TeleTeebs Banned

Really!!..Sweet. Was thiking of gettin a timmy. I guess this will give me a little taste of whats in store

5. TeleTeebs

TeleTeebs Banned

Can really dial some good tones out of this thing..Just using a little champ right now but will rock with the bigger amp tommorow

6. czech-one-2

czech-one-2 Friend of Leo's

^ +1..... Its a good un' !

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.