Buying a New Tube Amp?

Discussion in 'Glowing Bottle Tube Amp Forum' started by Tenderfoot, May 5, 2015.

1. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot Tele-Holic

If you are planning on purchasing a new amp I would like to recommend the Tone King line of amps because (in addition to their great tone and build quality) their after purchase warranty and Customer Service is the best I have experienced in the 50 + years I have been buying music equipment.

Mark Bartel the General Manager and designer of the Imperial (which I purchased) and the other great amps in the Tone King lineup, is a super nice person and very responsive to inquires related to technical and warranty requests. Most important he takes action on ensuring that your concerns about warranty and / or technical needs are addressed in a timely manner.

IMHO great amps are a combination of outstanding customer service and having that quality build tone you are seeking. For me Tone King has both of these attributes.

Take a few minutes and Google Tone King and you will find information not only about Mark but the Tone King line of amps.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.