Buy Anything on Black Friday?

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
475AA4AA-B16E-4419-B142-7CCEB63956FC.jpeg

This late 90s MIJ Squier Vista Jagmaster. It wasn’t a Black Friday sale, I just realized it was a smoking deal I shouldn’t pass up.

Got some new cables, too.

swervinbob

Friend of Leo's
IK Sunset Sound Studio Reverb for $35. A three pack of EZBass expansions $179.

Not sure if the EZBass was a sale or not. I wanted a couple more expansions and when I saw you get three for the price of two I said why not.

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

I got a free plugin from Waves.

I might yet buy something, cos like Christmas appears to start in November now, Black Friday seems to extend to next Tuesday.

Pax/
Dean

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Despite being bombarded with 100K emails from every music retailer ( that I've ever dealt with) + Best Buy+Walmart,
I just didn't come across anything that interests me that I don't own. So, hooray for will power!

There's one fuzz box I would buy, if it were on Sale- the red Dunlop mini Germanium FF-2

( a curiosity thing for that particular model, plus Fuzz Faces do look cool!)

So will hold out for Cyber Monday deal? You never know!

SuprHtr

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I bought nothing. But I’m not seeing crazy good prices on anything I want. I’m on the verge of ordering the Joyo American Sound / AC Tone two-pack, but the prices are no different than on any other day, being super low priced to begin with.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
My wife and I did our outlet shopping on Wednesday when the stores were empty of people. The shelves were stocked and organized and the sales staff weren’t too harried to be helpful. We’re finished shopping for a while now.

arlum

Tele-Afflicted
Platinum Supporter
Just one deal I couldn't pass up. A brand new Ernie Ball VP jr passive volume pedal for $72.00.

dkmw

Poster Extraordinaire
Since we didn’t have turkey for thanksgiving, my wife couldn’t turn down a fresh bird at $1.99/lb. It’s been brining since. I made cornbread and biscuits (to make dressing) and we’re off to the races cooking today:lol: