Burnley Buttlift

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
It works for Nicki Minaj:

Nicki-Minaj-sexy-booty-picture.jpg

My web browser is telling me that Nicki Minaj photo has a trojan attached to it. (Seriously)

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Should help with GAS. No mo money.
It has come to my attention lately that it is popular to have a large behind, but rather than attaining it in the natural way of slothfull laziness and greedy piggyness, people have gone to the extent of having their backside enhanced artificially.

My question is thus, - As a slim fellow of 52, should I have my arse surgically enhanced to preposterous proportions in order to improve my modern attractiveness? :eek:

Should help with GAS. No mo money.

Fendereedo

Doctor of Teleocity
It has come to my attention lately that it is popular to have a large behind, but rather than attaining it in the natural way of slothfull laziness and greedy piggyness, people have gone to the extent of having their backside enhanced artificially.

My question is thus, - As a slim fellow of 52, should I have my arse surgically enhanced to preposterous proportions in order to improve my modern attractiveness? :eek:

Get on the Pukka pies lad lol!

Piggy Stu

Poster Extraordinaire
I can tell my buddy you are interested in the idea of buttock implants. He is in a long term relationship with another guy right now but I am sure he will help a pal