Burnley Buttlift

Hamstein

Tele-Meister
Why does my mind drift back to Kenny Everett's impersonation of Rod Stewart?

Rod-Stewart-was-mocked-on-the-Kenny-Stewart-show-2219951.jpg

That is kind of what was lurking in my mind! :D

stormsedge

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
It has come to my attention lately that it is popular to have a large behind, but rather than attaining it in the natural way of slothfull laziness and greedy piggyness, people have gone to the extent of having their backside enhanced artificially.

My question is thus, - As a slim fellow of 52, should I have my arse surgically enhanced to preposterous proportions in order to improve my modern attractiveness? :eek:

:eek::eek::eek: I for one do not get it...BUT if it is something you MUST pursue, I recommend the ice cream and frosting method as safer/cheaper and easier to reverse:lol::lol::lol:. Watch your cholesterol;).

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
It has come to my attention lately that it is popular to have a large behind, but rather than attaining it in the natural way of slothfull laziness and greedy piggyness, people have gone to the extent of having their backside enhanced artificially.

My question is thus, - As a slim fellow of 52, should I have my arse surgically enhanced to preposterous proportions in order to improve my modern attractiveness? :eek:
I remember when I was a kid my mother’s women’s tabloid magazines having ads for padded girdles. :eek: :lol::lol::lol:

LutherBurger

Poster Extraordinaire
I found this on a surgeon's website. If I posted the before & after photos, which I won't, you'd see how absolutely ridiculous this procedure was. The doctor and patient should both be ashamed.

Feeling self-conscious, this 19-year old [location] man came to Dr. [name] for a buttock augmentation with fat transfer. Using liposuction, Dr. [name] eliminated 2,275cc of fat from his abdomen, flanks, and chest. Next, 300cc of fatty tissue was placed in each buttock for additional lift and shape. Today, with a sculpted chest, and no more ‘love handles’, the patient is proud of his body.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
They say it's really hard to entirely get rid of Facebook, now I understand. I deleted all of my files, then deleted my Facebook account, yet here we are.

schmee

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Sure, go whole hog and get the Kardashian lift. :lol:

This is good news as I'm an old codger born with no butt. My pants wont stay up. (so I'm in style lately) My Sis used to call me "the buttless wonder"

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity

If Womern's Likes it, yes!