Burnley Buttlift

Hamstein

Tele-Holic
It has come to my attention lately that it is popular to have a large behind, but rather than attaining it in the natural way of slothfull laziness and greedy piggyness, people have gone to the extent of having their backside enhanced artificially.

My question is thus, - As a slim fellow of 52, should I have my arse surgically enhanced to preposterous proportions in order to improve my modern attractiveness? :eek:

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
I wish I could move a little bit from my gut to my arse. Pay to have it done? You’re kidding. Right?

redneck

TDPRI Member
It has come to my attention lately that it is popular to have a large behind, but rather than attaining it in the natural way of slothfull laziness and greedy piggyness, people have gone to the extent of having their backside enhanced artificially.

My question is thus, - As a slim fellow of 52, should I have my arse surgically enhanced to preposterous proportions in order to improve my modern attractiveness? :eek:

Be who YOU want to be not what someone else says is trendy I'm 79 I could care less what others may think is correct

Shango66

Friend of Leo's
What is it exactly that they put into your butt cheeks?
If it’s the same evil stuff they put in silicone boobies, you’d be safer giving it a miss and add the pounds with a diet of take away food.

USian Pie

Tele-Holic
Squats are the great age-equalizer.

Do them when you're 20, they make you hurt like you're 60.

Keep doing them at 60, you feel like you're 20.

beagle

Poster Extraordinaire
Why does my mind drift back to Kenny Everett's impersonation of Rod Stewart?

Rod-Stewart-was-mocked-on-the-Kenny-Stewart-show-2219951.jpg