"Bullet Train to Monaco"

gonzo

Tele-Meister
This is a new instrumental rock song, the First of a 3-song trilogy, inspired by Formula One racing...
imagine boarding the bullet train in paris, to cruise all the way to Nice Ville, grabbing a quick bus to Monaco, to witness the Monaco Grand Prix!
you can't really take a bullet train all the way to Monaco, but if you could!! this song.

gonzo

Tele-Meister
That was really good.
thanks so much zepfan!

i used these two guitars for the rhythms and solos:
carvin-ibby-boogie.jpg

omahaaudio

Friend of Leo's
There are no "bullet trains" in France, just TGVs (Train à Grande Vitesse).
Your photo is of a Spanish Renfe train.
Nice song though.

gonzo

Tele-Meister
There are no "bullet trains" in France, just TGVs (Train à Grande Vitesse).
Nice song though.
tgv's are close enough for me!

stock bullet train photos, also close enough.
it's really about the song, not the train!

glad you liked it.

i suppose i could bother to find a good free license tgv photo,
but i only have so much time, and i'm working on my first tele song now, so we'll pretend it's a french train! heheh

gonzo

Tele-Meister
TGVs (Train à Grande Vitesse).
Nice song though.
I THINK i found a correct photo, so i updated it.
i think maybe 1% of the people who will listen to this, might have ever been on a bullet train!!

LOL, myself included..
but i enjoy imagining it...

omahaaudio

Friend of Leo's
i think maybe 1% of the people who will listen to this, might have ever been on a bullet train!!
Never been on an a bullet train (they're Japanese) but I've been on many high speed trains in France, Germany, and Spain.

FortyEight

Friend of Leo's
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the lows in my own stuff. Too much, not enough. If you listen to some current pop music and then some beatles stuff, there's worlds of difference between what to compare to. LOL. And it's easy to get muddy. I feel like every song is a new challenge. I do try to change my drum and bass sound to a degree every song. Which probably complicates things but I don't like everything to sound the same each song. Although how much the difference translates.... who knows.

I have sorta treatment on my walls (several bookcases and bunch of pics, framed and not) in my music room and I had a floor rug that covered the whole floor. But after reading some stuff I took out the floor rug and just have two small rugs just enought to put my kit on. I'm gonna see if that changes some of the low end in my recordings. It's in my basement so it's a concrete floor.