1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Building a 112 pine cab.

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Strato50, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Strato50

Strato50 Tele-Afflicted

Decided to give this fine head from Winnie at Winfield amps a matching little pine cab. Got it it roughed in. I like the size. Should have a good bottom end and it’s light. Going to paint it British racing green or close as possible the head. Grill I’m still undecided on.

Attached Files:

dougstrum, 19sixty3 and nojazzhere like this.
  2. 19sixty3

19sixty3 Tele-Meister

Nice project. I like the Winfield Typhoon’s. Very good amps. But I think the colour of your Winfield is Emerald Green, not British Racing Green. Which speaker do you want to install in the cab? Here is my 5 watts with the matching 112 cab.
    983E530A-D37C-4FBC-A4A2-7B0BA6015845.jpeg

3. Strato50

Strato50 Tele-Afflicted

Yes emerald would match. I’ve got one kinda of narrowed down. You little Laney looks good. This is a home built cab. So I’m not really looking for factory style work. I’m going to spray it an play it.

4. Strato50

Strato50 Tele-Afflicted

Got it complete enough to run. Sounds really big and full. I’m going to shoot more green on it this week. Probably a bit more gloss then clear. It bloody rocks. Winnie builds some incredible amps.

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.