Bubba 'n' Rosie ~ RIP

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
There are enough of us here who understand these were family members, and they probably never argued politics or wrote silly things on social media.
So sorry for the loss.
Peace - Deeve

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
unconditional love is such a beautiful thing, I know they would not have wanted that any other way , be proud they shared themselves with you on all levels , too cool for words

so sorry for the loss

Rob DiStefano

Doctor of Teleocity
Vendor Member
Thank y'all for your kind words, much obliged. I can see more Cavaliers happening in our family's life.

Bubba (aka "Rosky") 'n' Rosie, ten years ago at The Glen, just bursting with the joys of doggie life ...

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Heartfelt sympathies. I understand the loss as we lost one of ours last just shy of her 18th Birthday. Our animal family members are truly gifts. They were both lucky to have you all as their family.

Lou Tencodpees

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Sorry for your losses, I know the pain. My son had 3 Boston Terriers all roughly the same age as each other. Lost all 3 within about 6 months. I just don't think I can go through it again. Dogs are the best but the timeline disparity is heartbreaking.

Blue Bill

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Sorry, Rob for your loss. This reminded me of a song I heard recently; it went: "When I die, I want to go where the dogs go." The world is a better place with a dog or two nearby.