1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Broken Bones - Kaleo Cover

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by gregulator450, Mar 2, 2021.

1. gregulator450

gregulator450 Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

I get to jam with a mostly acoustic group; I hesitate to call it a band because we're not the standard "two guitars, bass, keys, and drums" lineup and we don't play "Mustang Sally". Every week we get together and we pick a song, learn it, play it through a few times till we're somewhat comfortable, and record audio/video in the same jam session. We are gathered around a condenser mic, so levels aren't perfect.

I wanted to share because we have some really good vocals (and the me, trying to keep up), and I feel awfully lucky to get to play with these guys. I am the jolly-looking (translated: fat) guy on the left playing acoustic guitar and kick drum. Anyhow, it's a lot of fun, and I hope you guys enjoy listening half as much as we enjoy playing.

Mods, if this is the wrong forum I apologize. You can put it where it needs to go.

decker and StrangerNY like this.
  2. decker

decker Tele-Afflicted

Some nice harmomies ther guys.

gregulator450 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.