Britain / UK

Friend of Leo's
OK … I'll play …

A (I think) well known guitar auction house has, on its website, a Fender Twin coming up mid-September.
Now I've long had an itch for a Fender Twin, no real need for it as 15-20 watts is plenty for the places we play … but it's just something that, at the right money, I'd love to have a blast with now and then.

I'd have to bid sight unseen, estimate is £300-600. No harm in putting in a low commission bid … or should I stay well away.

Problem is, as y'all know over here decent Fender Twins/Reverbs/Deluxe etc very rarely come up for sale at anything approaching a reasonable used price.

AndrewG

Friend of Leo's
Born and raised in London, now living in glorious Devon. Guitar player (no Fenders right now, but I do have a Gretsch G5420TG 135th Anniversary; does that count?).

Paul-T

Tele-Holic
Adopted Londoner here, by the park in Greenwich. Don't miss my home-town of Hull that much, but I do miss Antone's guitars, one of the best in the country. I'm in the process of cutting my four guitars down to three... but whatever happens I'll still have a Tele.

Attachments

• Fourguitars.jpg
    Fourguitars.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 180

WelshBluesMan

Tele-Meister
Born in Wrexham, and grew up in the surrounding hills. The town has seen better days, but still a few gigs to be had here and there.

Family mostly from the same area, but with one grandmother from Glasgow and a grandfather on the other side from Cumbria.

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Congrats to the English team for winning the world cricket cup in a thriller against a gallant Kiwi side...

that lucky deflection off Stokes' bat for four in the last over to keep you in the game was someone smiling down on yas....:D

sooner or later ..eh?.. see you next time.... ;)

Jimclarke100

Friend of Leo's
Congrats to the English team for winning the world cricket cup in a thriller against a gallant Kiwi side...

that lucky deflection off Stokes' bat for four in the last over to keep you in the game was someone smiling down on yas....:D

sooner or later ..eh?.. see you next time.... ;)

Seems our Mr Stokes has been riding his luck a lot recently against Aussies too...

beagle

Poster Extraordinaire
Seems our Mr Stokes has been riding his luck a lot recently against Aussies too...

Pity that the rest of the team are happy to let Stokes and Archer do all the work. What a shower they are turning out to be. Bring back Sir Geoffrey!

neilybob100

Tele-Meister
I'm from Reading, Berkshire.

I'm a guitar player, mostly rhythm.

I play with a band at work. General rock tunes covers. Have been playing on or off for about 15years.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Teletubbie

Tele-Meister
Ad Free Member
I've been here for a number of years but not posted for a long time.
Mancunian living in London for the last 32 years.
Playing style - indescribable.
Playing standard - unbelievable, my craptitude know no bounds.

Cheers, Graham

Fergyuk

Doctor of Teleocity
Hello, Fergy here! I'm from a part of Teesside that
used to be part of county durham,