Bringin' the heat!

Ironwolf

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
Saturday, I went to my sister and brother in law's new place for a BBQ to celebrate my mother's birthday. Wendy and Michaeel had been out at one of the farmers markets earlier and brought me a little gift they found. A jar of jelly from a local jelly maker. It is called Extreme Misery and is made from all ten of the ten hottest peppers on the planet. I tried it on some biscuits for dinner tonight. It should be called Unnecessary Torture. Psychedelically hot. Obnoxiously torturous. I love it! I don't think I have ever had anything that spicey. I must find out where the maker is located so I can stock up for the year. This stuff would be great for rubbing down a big brisket or pork shoulder before smoking it. Happiness is frying your cranial follicles.

Last edited:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
We were bringing the heat here today. The weather channel said it was 105 for a while today, but not to worry, it only felt like a 103! Earlier the same thing, when it was 104, it was a nice cool FEELING 102! I had me some chicken tonight with a healthy lovely dose of Tapatia, I know that's for sissies, but that's what I am.

Frontman

Tele-Holic
I made the mistake of ordering spicy noodles from a Chinese kitchen in Tokyo to warm me up on a cold night. I’ve eaten spicy dishes from around the world, but holy **** Batman, those noodles were hot. My minimum definition of “spicy” is that your face sweats while eating, these noodles created the maximum definition of “spicy” which is waking up in the middle of the night and running to the toilet to experience projectile diarrhea which feels like what I imagine to be passing a lit Roman Candle.

TC6969

Friend of Leo's
I'm a Franks man, but I WILL dip into Death territory sometimes.

I think Mega is my favorite.

Blairs-Mega-Death-Hotsauce-with-Liquid-Rage_800x-1265319208.jpg

Ironwolf

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
For dinner tonight, I will be having chili with extra Scorpion sauce added and Tapatio Doritos to scoop it with. A pleasant tingle is the usual result.

boris bubbanov

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I've gone off in the other direction.

You guys would never believe how much paprika I have been using as of late. Lots and lots of "spices" and herbs of course, but not particularly spicey or hot. Complex, and hopefully not too salty or sweet.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I've gone off in the other direction.

You guys would never believe how much paprika I have been using as of late. Lots and lots of "spices" and herbs of course, but not particularly spicey or hot. Complex, and hopefully not too salty or sweet.
I bought me some Tyson Hot Wings today, I figure I can spice 'em up a little to get 'em hot enough to eat.

Ironwolf

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
I too, use a lot of herbs and not very spicy spices in my cooking, because I must cook for at least two, most of the time. But given the chance, I want to kick the heat WAY up.