Brian May channels his inner Liam Gallagher... 'Is this going to get ugly'?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by marc2211, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Torren61

Torren61 Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

I meant no dig at you, lol. It’s just that I’ve seen video after video of Brian and he always comes off like such a good person. This is the first time I’ve ever seen him get upset and now I know why. I figured there was a lot more to the story than what the “victim” posted. Bottom feeders.

marc2211 likes this.
  2. Mike Eskimo

Mike Eskimo Telefied Ad Free Member

Brian is way older and he has no reason to be grumpy.

I think he can take my criticism and laugh it all off with the hundreds of millions of pounds he’s worth.

A small handful of songs by them out of dozens and dozens that I enjoy, and I even watched/liked his dumb movie.

Kind of a bandwagon feel to the Queen adulation these last couple of years though, don’t you think?

Gets a little tiring…

3. Torren61

Torren61 Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Still kinda mean spirited post, Mikey. The dude is a nice guy and he was/still is a pretty big deal in the music world as well as the science community. If the only song I ever wrote was “Tie Your Mother Down”, I’d consider my music career a success. I’m sorry you don’t like more than a handful of his songs, I really am. I can put together a much longer list of songs of his that I think are great. Perhaps you’ve forgotten that his sound and playing were revolutionary at that time. No one had a sound like his. In case you haven’t guessed, he is one of my guitar “idols”. :)

Mad Kiwi likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.