Brent Mason, Redd Volkaert, Johnny Hiland Guitar Clinic and Concert - Atlanta, Georgia

Discussion in 'US Gig Alerts' started by Cody_J, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Cody_J

Cody_J Tele-Meister

Hey Everyone! I hope it’s okay to share this here (I think this is the right sub forum).

I’m hosting a guitar clinic in Atlanta, Georgia on September 18 with Brent Mason, Redd Volkaert, and Johnny Hiland! It’s going to be an absolute blast! There are only thirty spots for the clinic, and as me typing this we have about half of the spots already filled (the tickets went live earlier today). They are going fast!

There will also be a concert the night of September 18th with all three of the guys playing together. My band will be backing them up for the show. I suspect many of us on this forum are fans of these guys, and the clinic would be an excellent change to get to meet them and hang out with them for the day. You can find tickets here:

Clinic: https://events.eventzilla.net/e/2021-atlanta-country-guitar-clinic-2138807631
    Concert: https://events.eventzilla.net/e/2021-country-masters-atlanta-concert-2138807699

I don’t think I really have to give too much of a sales pitch on this one if you’re a fan, but I’ll just say this: We had to cancel our 2020 clinic due to the pandemic, and I sincerely cannot wait for how much fun this event is going to be.

Attached Files:

2. Boxla

Boxla Tele-Holic

I wish I was closer and I'd be there. I actually just finished watching One The Record with Johnny with 5 min ago. I've never heard of it or watched one but love Johnny, so I clicked. I was searching youtube for a Jerry Garcia Jack a Roe and it popped up as a suggestion. I just watched the whole thing, the questions are so good and different from any other interview. By chance, is that you? If so, this is how crazy the world is!

Cody_J likes this.
  3. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

That's awesome. Any chance we can pay for tickets to stream the event?

Cody_J likes this.
  4. Cody_J

Cody_J Tele-Meister

Yep! That’s me, haha. I’m really glad you enjoyed the interview! There’s actually one with Brent and another Johnny on my page if you liked Johnny’s. And with things opening back up, we will have a lot of new ones going up soon!

5. Cody_J

Cody_J Tele-Meister

I can talk to the venue to see if we can get something set up for streaming, but as of right now we don’t have that arranged. It is more likely that we will only be able to stream the concert that evening.

LesTele likes this.
  6. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

Right on. Keep us in the loop!

Cody_J likes this.
  7. Boxla

Boxla Tele-Holic

lol, I'm actually 10 min into Brent's now and have so far learned 10 minutes of stuff that I didn't know! I'm watching them and bouncing in between work stuff and forum stuff. Got to keep it a tad quiet around the office. You ask all the questions that I want to know. Obviously I'm not the only one. I've always been curious what a Nashville chart looks like, and how a session runs and what one brings to one. These are incredible interviews. Congrats and thanks!

Cody_J likes this.
  8. Cody_J

Cody_J Tele-Meister

;)
    Thank you! That really means a lot. I’m really excited about getting to start back up with them soon. The first round of new interviews is the weekend on July 17, so there should be quite a few new ones coming out after that!

Also… If you decide to travel for the guitar clinic so you can hang out with all these guys in person, I can definitely give some good hotel recommendations ;)

9. peteycaster

peteycaster Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Not sure I'll be able to get there. Just have fun without me.:(:cry:

Cody_J likes this.
  10. Cody_J

Cody_J Tele-Meister

Maybe for a future one! Before the shutdown we did these at least once a year. The cast of instructors always changes a bit, but they’re always a lot of fun!

11. LesTele

LesTele Tele-Meister

yes!! Please!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.