1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Boyd Fronts Incubus with Telecaster

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Hockey Rocker, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Hockey Rocker

Hockey Rocker Former Member

When asked about it he said "I'm a terrible guitar player. I don't know anything about guitars. All I care about is that they look good." My buddy, who was comped with the seats, took this shot from our 13th row vantage point:

[​IMG]

I had the chance to chat with the band during an aftershow greet at the PNC Arts Center in Jersey last night. I'm not a big fan of the music, just not my style, but the guys are hard-working pros and were very amicable after the show. Mike Einziger switched from Fenders to an SG. He said it was because it was easier to play since he broke his hand. Yikes.

Anyway, I thought you guys might admire Brandon's Telecaster. I'm sure someone can please peg the exact model for me. Thanks.

2. esteban

esteban Tele-Afflicted

I think that's the first time I've ever seen Brandon Boyd with a guitar, period.

3. rahbee

rahbee Tele-Meister

my roomate actually saw them on wednesday. had the chance to meet brandon and such. when he showed me pictures i was pretty surprised to see brandon with the tele. he also had a gibson acoustic, i wanna say a j-45 for "drive".

my roomates at work, but when he gets back tonight ill let you know more and share some slightly better pictures of the guitar.

4. Hockey Rocker

That's cool. Thanks. Here's another shot of the Telecaster with more light:

[​IMG]

5. Hockey Rocker

That's cool. Thanks. Here's another shot of the Telecaster with more light:

[​IMG]

6. rahbee

rahbee Tele-Meister

my guess goes for a tele highway one with the rosewood neck and a different pickguard. not sure though, cant really tell from the headstock. maybe when i look at the other pictures it will be easier.

7. Hockey Rocker

Your guess is better than mine. Those are the best shots I have. I think it's a very nice looking axe, though. I'm harboring a craving for a Tele with a rosewood board. It'll have to wait awhile though.

8. Hockey Rocker

I think Brandon could use a Buckocaster Sparklecaster.

9. esteban

esteban Tele-Afflicted

Boyd looks like an SG guy... and Einziger will always be a Jazzmaster player to me.

10. TelecasterBlooz

TelecasterBlooz Tele-Afflicted

Couldn't we all?:cool:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.