1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Boss MS-3

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by xjazzy, Jun 5, 2017.

1. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

No talk about this baby?
    Looks great and it got me GASing hard for it!
    Right now I'm running a Nova System on my board's band cause I need presets and I have another board to play at home where I have my favorite pedals.
    This would make it easy to implement my favorite pedals with a multi-fx with preset capability!

2. Plumber

Plumber Tele-Holic

look like an interesting box that would solve a multitude of issues for me

3. joeybyron

joeybyron Tele-Meister

I hope one of those, buttons is a tap tempo for the internal effects.

4. Rich_S

Rich_S Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

It extremely configurable, so you can probably assign a built-in control button as tap tempo. Also, it has connections for up to 4 external control buttons.

I want an MS-3 really bad, but can't really justify it with my once-a-year gigging schedule. Pedalboard tap-dancing isn't really a major concern if you're only playing 2 sets a year. If I was gigging all the time, it would be a no-brainer.

5. the tool

the tool Tele-Holic

i find Rabeas review very nice, especially demoing it with a actually song, though shortly. I like the idea of a preset per song, instead of switching presets IN the song. Reabea uses a preset and then put the MS-3 in manual mode where he can acces any effect or whatever he programmed the preset to do. You can see he switches several sounds in one preset, and also uses a switch set to momentary.

6. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

I'm actually doing the whole show in my band with 9 presets but just because I have 5 with different pitches in the harmonizer.
    If it wasn't for the songs with harmonies I would do it with 3 presets for electric and 1 for acoustic.

the tool likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.