Bootstrap bridge for classic rock?

vanr

Tele-Afflicted
Then i'd suggest if u haven't, try a extra crispy. It sounds similar but more lively and balanced with more bite when u want it. I'm trying the original recipe now even tho i'm loving the ex crispy because the specs suggest i might like it even more given what the Ex C sounds like. U can afford to with bootstrap.
I got no more Teles to put the EC in. Oh no do I need to buy another Tele so I can get an EC in there?

fender4life

Friend of Leo's
I got no more Teles to put the EC in. Oh no do I need to buy another Tele so I can get an EC in there?
Of course not. You know what i was saying. It's a great pickup that i believe is similar but improvement on the pretzel bridge, and having tried both i was just suggeting you try it. You may well be very glad you did. Yes, you and i have different ears and possibly musical tastes etc etc. I'm just saying i feel they are a similar pickup but that the EC has what i feel is better balance and clarity and just all around sounds like a better version of it. Enough that it's my fav bridge pickup to date where the pretzel wasn't even a keeper let alone a fav. Again, thats me and u may feel different but with the crazy cheap prices at BS why not? Anyways, do what u want, i was just suggesting something based on having tried both and feeling one was just a better sounding version of a similar sound. The pretzel neck however i love. Very much like a leaner brighter dimarzio twang king.

Starvy40

TDPRI Member
Thank you for your order, I'll get your order delivered at least a week before memorial day, if not sooner, I put a note on it that you have a timeline for that weekend. The upcoming week off is to catch up on orders, we should actually have quite a lot go out this week and next.
I placed an order a week before this and haven't received a shipping update. placed it on the 11th April

Bootstrap

Tele-Meister
I placed an order a week before this and haven't received a shipping update. placed it on the 11th April
Could you please send me your order number and I'll take a look at that

Edit: Ope I think I found ya. That'll go out today, sorry about that.

Last edited: