1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Boomers - identify this band.

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by wabashslim, Sep 19, 2020.

1. wabashslim

wabashslim Tele-Afflicted

Found a picture, such as it is. The Winston keyboard far right, the other one, probably a Hammond far left. This is from a Youtube of stills of Atlanta Pop '70 posted by one thaddeus mcgrath. I darkened & contrasted this quite a bit to bring out the Winston. Sorry the quality is so poor, but if there's this, there must be others.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNE_FthiFs&ab_channel=thaddeusmcgrath

upload_2020-9-28_2-57-2.png

We've had some events piling up around here lately, keeping me hopping, but I still hope to get ahold of Mr. Snopek sometime when there's time for a good conversation if it should happen. Meanwhile, finally a picture, & thanks to the awesome EsquireOK I've got a band name & some links!

SEE? I'm NOT CRAZY, TEE-HEE!!!

sonicsmitty likes this.
  2. ballynally2

ballynally2 Tele-Holic

that's easy. Hendrix had to follow the Who at Monterrey and found something even more explosive in setting his guitar on fire. Im quite amazed the next act did not decide to set themselves on fire...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.