1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Blur guitarist Graham Coxon about his love for the Fender telecaster.

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Blazer, May 8, 2015.

1. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Of course that particular Tele became the one where his signature model was based on.

The good man is being righteous.

2. DAKnox

DAKnox Tele-Meister

Awesome guitar player. No clichés, always creative, always dangerous and exciting. Very clever player. Got tickets today to go see them in Blackpool.

3. koschei

koschei TDPRI Member

Coxon is consistently excellent, and uses a number of guitars, but I love it when he plays his Teles. I think he has a few, maybe even a deluxe too.

Blur's new album is very, very good, but I had read he was using a David Gilmour type parts Strat for that instead. I'm always blown away when I listen to Blur's back catalog how dense it is, with amazing music.

Does anyone have one of his signature Telecasters?

4. Theslack5

Theslack5 Tele-Meister

Graham Coxon is one of my favourite players he always seems to come up with something completely unexpected and it generally sounds great.I think all of blurs records have their merits I particularly like Modern life is rubbish and 13. I bought the magic whip last week and am liking that a lot too.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.