Bluesmen and Blueswomen you may not know of, but should

Flaneur

Poster Extraordinaire
Scottish Bluesman Dave Arcari.
I only learned about him a year or so ago after getting into a conversation with a local villager in a coffee shop.
Apparently he lives only a few miles away from me.
I've been enjoying his music for the past 12 months.

I had been meaning to ask if you knew him, as it seemed that you lived close, to one another. One of Scotland's very few full time working Blues musicians and one of very few Europeans, to have their own signature National guitar......
Tours regularly, in the US. Particularly dynamic, in festival settings, when he feeds off the energy of the crowds. (-and the copious drams, with which they ply him).

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Afflicted
I had been meaning to ask if you knew him, as it seemed that you lived close, to one another. One of Scotland's very few full time working Blues musicians and one of very few Europeans, to have their own signature National guitar......
Tours regularly, in the US. Particularly dynamic, in festival settings, when he feeds off the energy of the crowds. (-and the copious drams, with which they ply him).
I don't know him but I'm only here 4 years after a lifetime in and around Glasgow. Plus I ain't been out much yet.

I found out about him through a local guy, who had asked me the same question after finding out I played the guitar. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of him because I've been going to Scottish Blues gigs for decades.

I've had about a year to absorb his material and apparently he gigs locally as well as the US and Europe.

I hope to get the chance to see him soon.

I've also noticed he uses one of those Ear Trumpet microphones which I've had some serious GAS about.