1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Blues Jr's suck?

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by telejnky, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Wyzsard

Wyzsard Friend of Leo's

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

just sayin :lol:

2. 1955

1955 Doctor of Teleocity

What sucks is getting sandpaper superglued to your knee-caps. No more knee-spins, but maybe a windmill if you're wearing a slippery sweat-suit.

I did like Donkey King Jr. better than Donkey Kong, but my Blues Jr. lasted a month and I couldn't make friends with it. This was before I even knew of the mods available. Bet I could enjoy it now that I can play somewhat better. Tonally, if I remember right, (been several years) the cab had a little boxy thing going on, and the reverb wasn't the greatest, but it was still fun for what it did.

3. gitapik

gitapik Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

This.

I crank my Master and use the Volume for that: Volume. As it gets louder, it will eventually break up once it hits it's wattage limit.

I set it this way when I'm playing with pedals. If I'm just plugging into the amp, I'll set the Master to about 7 or 8 and work the Volume from there. It allows for an earlier breakup which I can control with the guitar's volume pot.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.