1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Blues Deluxe/Deville and RI BD's

Discussion in 'Amp Owners Clubs' started by SteveY, Jun 11, 2009.

1. cjrincon03

cjrincon03 Tele-Meister

Super fan of this volume box . Makes the BDRI tamable for Home jams . Almost bought a smaller amp. I’m happy with the achievable volume levels now ! Can dial it in *just loud enough* but not shaking the room now .

IMG_6870.JPG

2. TeleBrew

TeleBrew Doctor of Teleocity

I rejoined the club last month. I used to have a Blues Deluxe RI, but I picked up a Made in USA Blues Deluxe on the cheap. A previous owner had replaced the stock speaker with two 10" Jensen Jets speakers. It's got a really nice full sound as a result. I also retubed it.

IMG_20190207_212607146.jpg

3. Tone Chase

Tone Chase Tele-Meister

This is the Blues Deville Reissue that I picked up last Saturday. I already have too many amps, but the price for admission was a go. Four blue 10”, and a set of kickstands.

I cleaned it up. The owner showed me a bill for a bill of health checkup. Going through it showed newer matching JJ power tubes, but biased cold to .20 mv.
    It sounded good on the clean channel, but I set the bias to the recommended .60 mv.

I had a 410 Concert and a Super Six that I had regrets parting with in the ‘80’s, so this needed to come home, at least for a while.
    image.jpg

100LL and TeleBrew like this.
  4. Clearfortheoption

Clearfortheoption TDPRI Member

Hi guys ,just joined the forum ...here’s my BD reissue ... 4324557E-F0C6-459A-B0EA-37525D6AD529.jpeg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.