Blues backing from Gilmourish shine on blues

Nicodemus1

Tele-Meister

Rene Asologuitar

Tele-Meister
https://www.gilmourish.com/wp-content/downloads/shineonblues_backingtrack.mp3

This is one of my favorites from Gilmourish backing tracks. Maybe somebody here might like to give it a go. Just about anything works in this cool backing track. This one really inspired me , I hope it does you too.
Just do your own thing and watch the magic happen.
Hi Nicodemus1,
This jamming music is very nice, I tried playing along with it, and loved it.
Thanks for sharing this track.
Rene

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
Where have all the jammers gone, gone to other jams, everyone.

I'm not playing like David, but I did take a shot at his tone. Getting tone right is hard, the gear can deliver it but can I hear it and figure out and cop the tone, whole different thing.

The Pink

Last edited:

Nicodemus1

Tele-Meister
Where have all the jammers gone, gone to other jams, everyone.

I'm not playing like David, but I did take a shot at his tone. Getting tone right is hard, the gear can deliver it but can I hear it and figure out and cop the tone, whole different thing.

The Pink

That was pretty good man! lots of good moments in there. That's how the magic works. Every time you jam to it, more of you comes to the surface. You hear and feel things and try to bring it through to your fingers. It's kind of a seek and find mission to add to your bag of tricks. Good jam!

Nicodemus1

Tele-Meister
Nice track....already have the track from a previous jam long time ago, ah well I am out these days...no guitarplaying is possible for some time I am afraid.
I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to play as you used to. A couple years back, I lost the use of my right arm twice. Once for about a year and another for 6 month. That first year was nothing but, God Please heal my body. Little by little it came back. Then again for 6 freaking months. Again it came back. Thanked God! I had i brief moment one morning when i woke up and my hand wasn't working. I grabbed my hand and looked at it and spoke, oh ! no you don't. It came back a few hours later. We never know my friend. Be encouraged! you've heard the saying, if there's a will, there is a way to express it. God Bless you greatly I pray.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Had a little self-inflicted barber accident today, but able to play still. Without headphones, without guitar strap, without too many cables or pedals and hassle and gymnastics like that.

I have a small music space, so amp was turned away from me and mic'd from the other side, that I could hear and play the track through speakers. Clean, reverb, tremolo.

Last edited:

Nicodemus1

Tele-Meister
Had a little self-inflicted barber accident today, but able to play still. Without headphones, without guitar strap, without too many cables or pedals and hassle and gymnastics like that.

I have a small music space, so amp was turned away from me and mic'd from the other side, that I could hear and play the track through speakers. Clean, reverb, tremolo.

That's a great sounding amp / guitar that complements your playing. Like the tremolo too. gymnastics 😎 I heard you getting into that Gilmour zone, nice playing SbS

Reactions: SbS