Blondie - Dreaming

Mr. St. Paul

Tele-Holic
Killer track.
Clem Burke is one of the reasons I play premier drums.

I remember watching this video as part of a "video album" that Blondie put out in the early 80s. I liked their songs, but I mainly watched it to see Ms. Harry. But when 'Dreaming' came on, the biggest impression on me was how great a drummer Clem Burke was!

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
Dreaming, Shayla, and Union City Blue are my three favorite Blondie songs, and I am proud to see them all listed above.

When I was in the 6th grade I won three vinyl albums at school, Eat to the Beat, Get the Knack, and a Gerry Rafferty album. I was just at that age where I was starting to develop my own taste for music and I fell hard for Blondie. It was just the nudge my eleven year old self needed to go in the New Wave direction instead of classic rock. I think between that whole Blondie album, and the Knack's Good Girls Don't, the die was cast that set me on my way.

gimmeatele

Tele-Afflicted
I remember coming home from night class at the local college with my drummer and sat In a pub with this on repeat, amazed at how brilliant a song it was.

basher

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Funny, I used to think Clem Burke was massively overplaying on that song. Then I heard it for the first time in years on "The Deuce" and thought no, I was wrong, that's actually awesome.