Blind Faith...best one album band ever?

popcat

TDPRI Member
I don't know if this qualifies because she had a couple albums with BBatHC, but I'm partial to her solo and last album "Pearl" by Janice.
BBatHC ??? Bed, Bath & Colonic

(Had to Cry Today ...get it?)

Lord Sutch and Heavy Friends: Smoke and Fire (~ 1970)

Screaming Lord Sutch, Jimmy Page, John Bonham, Jeff Beck, Noel Redding, Nicky Hopkins, Carlo Little

Last edited:

Dik Ellis

Tele-Holic
I heard "Had to Cry Today" on regular radio in the car today. I got to thinking about how great a band that was and how they only had one album. And then it occurred to me that Blind Faith has to be the best one album band ever. I can't even think of anybody close.
Clapton is my favorite when it comes to using the wah wah.

jrblue

Friend of Leo's
As much as I respect individual preferences, from a broader perspective nothing mentioned here comes close to Blind Faith as far as I can see, including the overrated Derek and the Dominoes.

Telenator

Doctor of Teleocity
Vendor Member
Saraya was a one album wonder too. Great voice. Mid-80's rock. Love Has Taken its Toll was the single. Good stuff.

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Yeah Blind Faith holds a singular category however you sum them up.
Ticks me off that the fool on guitar only ever played live with that stupid parts guitar and a lame weak tone.
Coulda been a contender for most awesomest live YouTube concert footage but nooooooooooo….

SuprHtr

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I was a huge Blind Faith fan from day one. I hold Derek & The Dominoes in almost as high a place. Now, for a completely different one-album band (really a one man band I believe) I've always liked this one from only 25 years ago... Has it really been that long????

Telecaster88

Tele-Afflicted
My answer to this has always been Blind Faith, Sex Pistols, and La's (all mentioned in this thread!). The order varies depending on the day.

SuprHtr

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
My answer to this has always been Blind Faith, Sex Pistols, and La's (all mentioned in this thread!). The order varies depending on the day.
I must check out The La's album. All I know by them is There She Goes but I have always loved that song, specifically their original version.