Blackstar ID:260TVP

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by ole6string, Aug 2, 2015.

1. ole6string

ole6string Tele-Meister

I have had this amp for a while. The more I use it the more I like. I spent the day recording with it today and easily got some great sounds. Even direct. Anyone else a fan of this amp?

2. Frodebro

Frodebro Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I was seriously looking at the ID series as a recording amp and was really, really impressed with the ones I messed around with. The most brilliant thing about them is that Blackstar was smart enough to not try to tie them to any specific popular amps, which is a great way of dodging the whole "It doesn't sound EXACTLY like a Plexi" argument.

3. jamesgmac

jamesgmac TDPRI Member

I have the 15tvp. before that i had a vox ad30vt, which sounded great. i think the tvp's sound even better. i love the clean sounds- much thicker and fuller. and then of course there are the gain sounds... awesome!

4. xland

xland Tele-Meister

I own the 15TVP and I like it a lot. It's a very versatile amp and it while Blackstar is generally known for their high gain amps, they can also produce some very nice clean tones as well. I primarily use the EL34 and 6L6 tube emulations.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.