Blackstar ID:260TVP

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by ole6string, Aug 2, 2015.

1. ole6string

ole6string Tele-Meister

I have had this amp for a while. The more I use it the more I like. I spent the day recording with it today and easily got some great sounds. Even direct. Anyone else a fan of this amp?

2. Frodebro

Frodebro Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I was seriously looking at the ID series as a recording amp and was really, really impressed with the ones I messed around with. The most brilliant thing about them is that Blackstar was smart enough to not try to tie them to any specific popular amps, which is a great way of dodging the whole "It doesn't sound EXACTLY like a Plexi" argument.

3. jamesgmac

jamesgmac TDPRI Member

I have the 15tvp. before that i had a vox ad30vt, which sounded great. i think the tvp's sound even better. i love the clean sounds- much thicker and fuller. and then of course there are the gain sounds... awesome!

4. xland

xland Tele-Meister

I own the 15TVP and I like it a lot. It's a very versatile amp and it while Blackstar is generally known for their high gain amps, they can also produce some very nice clean tones as well. I primarily use the EL34 and 6L6 tube emulations.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.