1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Blackstar Fly

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by warthog, Sep 26, 2020.

1. bsman

bsman Friend of Leo's

??? Do you think that's the only amp I have? :D :D :D

Of course - I've had a Vox Mini3, and numerous other minis (starting with a Pignose in the 70s). For me the Fly 3 works. Not sure why you are so devoted to sh**ing on my parade, but as they say: YMMV. Are you upset that I dare disagree with your assessment???

2. El Marin

El Marin Tele-Afflicted

Hey mate, hold your horses!!! I am not upset at all. Sorry if my bad English made you think that. Actually I really don't care with what we disagree, or what you think or do with your life. I wish you the best. You did't started this thread, so I am not ****ting in anything yours.

Eppur si mouve

bsman likes this.
  3. Fret Wilkes

Fret Wilkes Friend of Leo's

Four or five years ago I was playing guitar for Brenda Bennett (RIMHOF Member - Vanity 6, Prince). We were preparing to do a concert here in RI when I got shipped off, by my day gig, to Minneapolis for 11 days just before the show. I took the neck off my then 50s Classic, bought the Blackstar FLY, threw them both in my suitcase and went. I used both to practice the entire trip, and felt much better upon my return to do the show. I then practiced with it here and there up to when I moved in November of last year. It was a cool little amp for sure, loved the built in delay.

Several months ago I built a Strat Partscaster out of an offshore black body, ceramic pups, a MIM Fender RW neck (originally on my "Alligator" Strat), Fender Tortoise shell guard and Trem plate. I came out real nice. I gifted that guitar, along with the Fly to a young man who was quite deserving. That little amp owes me NOTHING, and this young man was over the moon to have it, and the Strat. ;0)

Tele_Luvr and bsman like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.