Bitcoin - Cryptocurrency

Wildcard_35

Tele-Meister
I have a friend who is fairly heavily invested in this.

She claims that some big event is happening at the end of this month that will yield really big income.

I don't know if she's wise to the situation or if she's silly.

Cryptocurrency - Thoughts????

I have to laugh at this idea of a "big event," but good luck!

omahaaudio

Friend of Leo's
Imagine you want to sell a set of pickups on Reverb. You set a price of $180. Someone offers $160. You want to accept the offer. Now imagine that just clicking the 'accept offer' button triggers a $120 transaction fee that you have to pay to Reverb, which is automatically deducted from the $160 agreed price.
Isn't that what always happens?

THX1123

Tele-Holic
Hi! I am definitely not the same person as the other 2 people that posted before about the hottest new coin, Markcoin, and now an even newer crypto, MLMcoin!

I also want to tell everyone about the amazing new startup called GloBEx²! I made $31,247 in just 73.1 minutes, and I want to tell everyone else how to do that instead of making another $31,247 myself in the same amount of time!

GloBEx² is mining a TDPRI coin. It is now called MLMcoin. It will be initially available only to TDPRI members. This crypto is going to take off! Anyone who gets in on the ground floor will make some sick bank, bro! It's still early! If everyone on TDPRI buys in to MLMcoin we will all see mad profits. This coin is fire, bro! Crush your FOMO and get in early!

Don't FUD out! Don't listen to the haters and the old people who don't understand technology, and who won't grasp the opportunities of being part of the future. Fiat currency is an obsolete and unfair institutional tool of social oppression. WEB3 is coming, and it will totally make our investment in MLMcoin increase by 4,500%! Don't listen to what "they" are saying about the crypto market - we are just in the late stages of a fourth price innovation cycle. MLMcoin may also serve the UnBanked and could also help the planet while supporting a business model of the future!

GloBEx² can also make your TDPRI profile picture into an NFT only you can own, forever, for only $45,650. Other famous guitarists like Slider® and Duke Pluto already bought their own NFTs. This investment in your own NFT, along with robust purchases of MLMcoin will diversify your portfolio AND have real-world impact!

Last edited:

stratology

Tele-Meister
There were/are no 'competent voices in the crypto market'.

That is, of course, an uninformed, prejudiced opinion.

The easiest way to show how blatantly wrong it is is to see what actual crypto enthusiasts have to say at the moment:

This is an intelligent, and, most importantly, critical analysis of current crypto related news of the week.

If anyone thinks that this is not a 'competent voice in the crypto market', feel free to offer specific criticisms regarding the things he's saying.

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
1653833227056.png

1653833251638.png

Fearnot

Poster Extraordinaire
I put some money (not a lot) in crypto last fall. It's worth about a third what it used to be. Oh well... I did better selling used First Act guitars a couple years ago.

Caveat emptor.

THX1123

Tele-Holic
Hi! I am definitely not the same person as the other 3 people that posted before about the hottest new coin, MLMcoin (not legally associated with Markcoin).

I took THX1123's advice about the amazing new startup behind MLMcoin called GloBEx³³! I made $47,247 in just 2 days after getting into MLMcoin hard.

I was stoked when GloBEx³² offered TDPRI the first opportunities to get in early on MLMcoin. This crypto really took off! I got in on the ground floor and I made sick bank, bro! It's still early! If everyone else on TDPRI buys in to MLMcoin we will all see mad profits. This coin is fire, bro! I crushed my FOMO and got in early!

Don't FUD out! Don't listen to the haters and the old people who don't understand technology. People who won't grasp the opportunities of being part of the future will just lose and have to use obsolete fiat currency. If you can't understand how awesome the decentralized, autonomous and unregulated digital future will be, then you are a dinosaur who probably lets people who spout techobabble-ish jingoistic jargon do your thinking for you.

Proven monetary and fiscal systems are obsolete and unfair institutional tools of social oppression. WEB3 is coming, and it will totally make our investment in MLMcoin increase by 5,500%! Don't listen to what "they" are saying about the crypto market - we will soon be emerging from the late stages of a fourth price innovation cycle. I feel good because MLMcoin also serves the UnBanked and could also help the planet while supporting a decentralized business model of the future.

GloBEx²³³ can also made my TDPRI profile picture into an NFT only I can own, forever. My investment of $45,650 is totally solid and I don't regret it for a minute. When I saw famous guitarists like Slider®, Simp Tenderloin, Ed Kochrat, and Duke Pluto on Youtube already buying their own drippy NFTs I was like "I'm in!". My investment in my own NFT, along with my purchases of as much MLMcoin as I could buy totally diversified my portfolio AND I feel great that it has real-world impact!

If you don't believe me just listen to what totally objective, clear, and honest experts like me are saying!