1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Birds

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by cenz, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Stringbanger

Stringbanger Telefied Ad Free Member

I remember visiting a friend who lived on the edge of a field. He would put old plates with some kind of seed on them out on the top rail of his back deck.

We would stand inside and watch the red heads coming in to feed. That’s the only time that I have ever seen them, and that was 25+ years ago. Very cool looking birds, and those vibrant colors!

2. KCJonez

KCJonez Tele-Holic

3. Boreas

Boreas Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Good catch! I stated Red-heads are moving northward. Brain fart. I meant Red-bellied WPs are moving northward. Sorry for adding to the confusion. I'll go back under my rock...

Stringbanger likes this.
  4. teleman1

teleman1 Friend of Leo's

Birds are just such a wonderous example of life on Earth. Too bad few really care and we are wiping out species like it is going out of style. We do little or nothing to help them and stop them from perishing. But we do contribute heavily to their demise. WE have a rough time with human beings. How are we going to save our feathered buddies. We are by far, not worthy.

Boreas, Randypttt and schmee like this.
  5. schmee

schmee Doctor of Teleocity

It could be, but I dont want chickens! He has plenty and gets to deal with the coop and shutting them in at night so the coyotes dont get them! I still get free range eggs for free sometimes anyway! Lately two Bald Eagles have been sitting in a tree taking his teenage chickens occasionally . But he has a surplus of chickens this year.

Boreas likes this.
  6. teleman1

teleman1 Friend of Leo's

btt

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.