1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Bike folk, so long Serotta, Saratoga... whatever..

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by robt57, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Flipped Mustang

Flipped Mustang Tele-Holic

I was saddened to hear of Ben being fired and the company finally going under. Here's a pic of my Serotta Csi and my Masi. Both great bikes.

Attached Files:

• CSI.jpg
      CSI.jpg
      File size:
      89.4 KB
      Views:
    • Masi.jpg
      Masi.jpg
      File size:
      96.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Slow Reflexes

Slow Reflexes Poster Extraordinaire

Heh -- I posted a thread!

I haven't gotten to ride it seriously yet, but it's sweet. My one complaint is that it's too sweet for a commuter - so I had to buy a POS to ride over the winter.

Attached Files:

3. robt57

robt57 Telefied Ad Free Member

Great, I knew that was gong to ride sweet! Glad you like it, not sure how you couldn't/wouldn't.

Sorry I forgot it was you. I can not believe I missed that tread too!

Robt

4. robt57

Saw the thread, as sweet as I thought it would be. Bet it ride as sweet too!

May I complement you on the choice of the Chukker rims, heavy and STRONG, IMO what a guy who rides a 63CM bike needs to not have to mess with them and getting them trued continually. Not to mention wobble all over when you get out of the saddle and get frisky. ;)

We need to get out on a ride together. I have got as far south as Mission Park [from here]. Want to take that Scenic byway to Albany this year, maybe further.

I got 700+ miles in my legs since the 1st of the year. Century by my May birthday I am hoping for. Not gone over 42-3 except one 53 miler last year. ;) Not since like 2001-2 when 250 mile a week was the norm. Getting a few 40s a week, and a few 26-33 blasts to downtown and back burning up myself on those days.

Hope you get similarly motivated and can get to it now that you have that MercBenz of a bike!

5. robt57

BTW, that is really too funny.

Too sweet Serotta; A million bucks.

I had to buy a POS to ride over the winter; PRICELESS!

:D

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.