Big Bird wants his coffin back!

rcole_sooner

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
the-dude-big-lebowski.gif

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Although my previous post was a joke, in actuallity, Mrs. 39 and I are donating our bodies to the UT School of Medicine. They will even pick up the body within a 100 mile radius. Most medical schools will make these arrangements, with certain limitations.
I had that in my will when I deployed to Desert Storm....but first I wanted a series of tattoos marking the locations of all major organs.

I was hoping to be the answer key.

stxrus

Doctor of Teleocity
I’ll be cremated, have my ashes placed in a mason jar (to be opened), and placed in a hole at about 120’ in the seamount at the dive site North Star here on St Croix. As the currents move through and around the seamount I will, over time, become one with the Caribbean.

I was involved, as a crew member, with a scattering of ashes, where the minister was getting a little sea sick. Before the captain could the stern into the wind the minister opened the urn and tossed the ashes into the wind. He was covered, as was the deck, with the deceased. I had to go below because I was laughing inside at the scene.