BIC 4 Color Pen

Piggy Stu

Poster Extraordinaire
Are you in the pen manufacturing business? Your use of the technical component nomenclature is impressive!
;)

I would repeat the quote that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but this pen based tattoo limbo danced under it
mA1edMX.jpeg

LutherBurger

Poster Extraordinaire
I had one of those in grade school. I swapped the internal parts around often, so the sliders and ink colors rarely matched.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
Ball point pens sure have changed. The pens in hotels and banks have about three drops of ink in them. In the bank, you sign (your life away) and you’re done. No one leaves a message on the hotel phone anymore. The pen is there as a courtesy for crossword or sudoku puzzles.

bowman

Friend of Leo's
I loved those pens; I bought a new one every school year, even though the nuns would only let us use blue or black. I did all my "sister's-not-looking-so-I'm-drawing-guitars" doodling with the green and red sides.

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I went through some of my old stuff recently and found an old BIC 4 color pen from the 1970s probably, it worked perfectly, all four colors. I bought a few more online and they are still made in France and look exactly like my old pen, I should be set for life. Good to see some things stay the same.

602667ab4967d_Bic-detoure.png
My gawd, I had one of those!

MickM

Poster Extraordinaire
Platinum Supporter
My insurance agent keeps me supplied with t shirts and pens. When I re-upped my truck she had a big bowl of 3 color pens. Black. blue and green I think. I don't care for 'em.