Betty White rip

Jim_in_PA

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
That was very sad news to see today, especially with all the panning lately to celebrate her 100th in just a few weeks. But she'd likely not be happy with us being sad...she lived her life with gusto for sure and that's worthy of celebration more than mourning for sure.

SacDAve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
BettyWhiteHeader.jpg

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
I am not even slightly prone to "celebrity crushes" but...
i truly wish she would be here to kick ass and crack jokes for her 100th birthday! I am truly sad about this. It is a great loss.

A few years ago a young co-worker said he had Googled her and was surprised. "I didnt know she was so beautiful when she was young!"
my reply- "she is still stunningly beautiful in all the ways that really matter."

Truly sad day. And if this loss was advanced in any way due to the effects of 'you know'... I will cry crocodile tears.

Duck Herder

Tele-Meister
Betty White, and George Burns... I can't think of two longer, and better lived life's off the top of my head.

Every time I saw an article that mentioned she was still kicking... I was like "You gotta be chitten me!"

George made what, 102?

He wrote a book called 'How to Live to be 100 or so'

Should have written 'How to Live to be 110 or so'.

zimbo

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
She embodied the face and personality of the older lady that everyone likes. That's why everyone will miss her.