Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Diabetic coma coming soon.

PXL_20211206_081420211.NIGHT.jpg

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
We are on a " ( 'have another...') Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie!" kick right now.

Our yellow lab, Lucy, loves them too!

( she shares my daily addiction to Nilla Vanilla Wafers- they are the same color!)
20210915_073640.jpg

* we also love Oreos and thin mints, but NOT for Lucy!

Whatizitman

Poster Extraordinaire
A frozen thin mint is better than a regular thin mint.

Part of that is because they are a surprise 6mos after the Girl Scouts stop selling. And then there's only a few months until they go on sale again.

I consider myself kinda clever when it comes to food games. No cucumber or sausage is safe while we're at the grocery store (think Dean Wormer's wife). I got nothing on my wife, though. Out of the blue there would be frozen thin mints for dessert. We're all "What the.... I thought we finished these off months ago!" And she's be like, "Nope. I just hid them far enough back in the freezer where y'all's [email protected]$$ lame and pathetic 'finding skills' would never lead y'all to."

This is why we're still married after 26 years.

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
My whole life I have personally kept Nabisco in business because of Oreo Cookies. But, right now I am on A Moon Pie binge and Oreos taste too strong. Weirdly, until recently I did not think much of Moon Pies. Who would have thought.

yegbert

Poster Extraordinaire
Roast a marshmallow, put it with a piece of chocolate on a graham cracker, slap a leaf of real fresh mint on it and mash it together. Voila, mint s’more!

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
I’ll do an occasional peppermint schnapps and hot cocoa, but the thin mint, Oreo cookie stuff is just not my thing.

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
My whole life I have personally kept Nabisco in business because of Oreo Cookies. But, right now I am on A Moon Pie binge and Oreos taste too strong. Weirdly, until recently I did not think much of Moon Pies. Who would have thought.
Freeze a Moon Pie. Amazing.

RodeoTex

Doctor of Teleocity
After my unexpected extended stay in the hospital recently, I've sworn to get myself one of those commando looking man purse things to carry with me at all times.
So far my necessary contents would be a phone charger and some Oreos.